self care is far from selfish. here are our top 5 ways to keep you feeling your best between your salon and spa visits:
1. hot tea: drinking a warm cup of hot tea is a great way to relax, unwind, and give yourself a moment of wellness. although we are not able to offer beverage services in the salon right now, you can purchase our tea and make your own tasty cup at home to enjoy while you read a book.
2. take a hot shower: don’t get us wrong, we love a good soak. but, sometimes a quick hot shower is all you need to reset the day. using your favorite aveda body wash and lotion, shampoo and conditioner, and facial wash is like a mini trip to the salon and spa.
3. put on your makeup: when you look your best, you feel your best. just because no one is going to see you, doesn’t mean you don’t have to get ready. simply just wearing tinted moisturizer, mascara, and lip color can turn a tired look into a ready look. we love our makeup line, and can help you color match at your next appointment.
4. moisturize: lather up, buttercup. from body to face, aveda has you covered. when your skin is silky and smooth, your pajamas feel that much more cozy! our moisturizers come in a variety of aromas, including cherry almond, beautifying, stressfix, rosemary mint and shampure. so you can feel soft and smell yummy while you are in your cozies.
5. connect: if you are feeling alone, don’t be alone. go for a walk with a friend, zoom while you are making dinner, or join an online creative class. we may not be seeing you as often, but we sure do care a heck of a lot about you. you are not alone – and you matter to us. this will all be over soon and we will all have our stories of how we survived this craziness to share and laugh with over tea soon.
stay healthy friends. we sure do miss you!