We pride ourselves in offering a safe experience for our team and guests during this unprecedented time. From additional sanitizing procedures to regulated personal Protection Equipment, Vogue Salon & Spa is committed to ensuring a positive and healthy experience. Some of the practices you can expect to see when you arrive for your next reservation:
- There will be no waiting area available and all guests can arrive at their scheduled reservation time (please do not be early)
- Please do not bring in guests to your reservation with you as we are trying to limit our overall head count
- Masks/Face Shields are required for all team members *at this time* and may change due to CDC, LARA, MIOSHA and Health Department Regulations (IF your team member is unable to wear a mask due to a medical condition and is in a shield, you will be notified prior to your reservation)
- All guests will be required to wear a mask unless they are vaccinated
- All stations will be placed 4-feet apart and indicators will be placed to help guide guests through while maintaining a 4-foot distance
- A One-Way traffic path will be enforced where applicable
- Plexiglass will be set up in areas that do not offer a 4 foot distance
- Anyone entering the building will be required to have their temperatures taken
- Additional sanitation measures are being taken to ensure all surfaces are cleaned between guests and no products are shared
- High traffic surfaces will be cleaned frequently throughout the day
- Every team member has been Barbicide trained and trained in our space prior to reopening to ensure all safety measures are taken
- Our filtration system, which is the only one PROVEN to eliminate Covid Particles, is running 24/7 and in every guest space to reduce any additional spread of germs and aid in extra ventilation
Beyond these measures, we have a full COVID-19 Action Plan Handbook for our team that highlights best practices to help ensure our team is prepared for whatever may come our way. Part of our commitment to be strong community leaders is to ensure we are doing the right thing, even when it is hard. We can confidently reopen our doors knowing we are taking every measure to ensure the safety of our team and guests so even if there was a possible exposure, we would all be safe from getting the virus. Otherwise, we would not be reopening as we have team members, family members and guests who are in the High-Risk Category.
If you have recently traveled (within the last 14 days), been knowingly exposed to COVID-19, or have symptoms, we ask you do not make a reservation with us for a minimum of 14 days. We appreciate you as our guest and promise to continue communicating with you frequently throughout these times.